This software is produced, released and is copyright by Old School Company™. It is made available under the GNU General Public License and may be freely distributed.
– prevented empty chat spam
– anti-cheat protection
– improved dedicated server FPS
– can be up to date (added new command ‘update’)
– improved voice communication
– drop grenade added
– added ingame description
– added zombie and deathmatch maps
– all CS scripts localized (more advanced commandmenu – key H)
– optimized settings
– fixed valve-spraylogo
– And many more..
tuned up graphics:
– redesigned multiplayer scoreboard
– incorporated VGui technology
– more detailed maps (r_detailtextures 0/1)
– added high definition player models
– improved texture (blood, upgrade background 32-bit, overviews, buy menu etc.)
– new icons for HUD (money, weapons, armor, timer, scoreboard etc.) also icon mixup for desktop shortcuts
– modified hostage rescue scenario also upgrade model skins (weapons C4, defuse Kit, grenades etc.)
– and fixed a lots of small bugs
* F4 – support us
* F12 – quit
* V – rebuy
* P – amxmodmenu (only for server admins)
Yes, you don’t need to be careful.
# When I try to join a lan game, I get an error message.
When this happen you need to host per Dedicated Server.
# If I host a game server, the game name says “czero”. How to solve?
You have to unpack in your cstrike\dlls file directory “mp_bot_disable.rar”. Note: changing game name (czero to cstrike) will disable bot functions.
# How to set the preconfigure configs back?
per console: tip “exec defaultconfig.cfg”
manual: open defaultconfig.cfg in your cstrike file directory and copy everything and paste to config.cfg after this save your changes.
# What is better D3D or OpenGL?
Half-Life/Counter-Strike is better optimized for OpenGL.
# How can I support Counter-Strike 1.6 New Era?
You can easily help us to promote the new age of Counter-Strike by putting F4 ingame. And as thanks, recommend it your friends.